How to add a customer?
Adding customers in InvoiceQuick is a straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide:
From any page in InvoiceQuick:
- Look for the Create button with a plus sign in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Create button and select Customer from the options.
- A section will open on the right-hand side where you can enter the customer information.
- From the Customers page:
- Go to the Customers page from the left-side menu.
- Click on New customer located in the top right corner.
- The same customer information section will open for you to fill in the details.
- When creating a new invoice:
- If you're in the process of creating a new invoice and don't have a customer created yet, don't worry.
- You can access the same customer information section by clicking on the Create customer button or the New customer link.
When adding a customer, make sure to enter the customer's name and select the appropriate country. While not mandatory, it's beneficial to provide additional details such as address, city, state, zip, country, website, phone, and fax.
Keep in mind that every customer needs to have at least one contact. The Main contact name is a mandatory field, and the customer's email is particularly important if you plan to email invoices to them. If you don't provide an email, you won't be able to send invoices to the customer via email.
Once you have entered the customer information, click Save to add the customer to your InvoiceQuick account.
Note that free plans have a limit of 3 customers, so deleting old customers and creating new ones won't work within this limitation.
By following these steps, you can easily add customers to InvoiceQuick and maintain a organized database of your client information.